  1. healyd

    healyd Guest

    How hard is it to get into Yahoo!?

    healyd, Jan 11, 2005

  2. healyd

    rf Guest

    Hmmm. Thinks...

    type in:

    http://yahoo.com

    Oh, you mean listed as part of their search engine? Why. Simply wait around
    for a while admiring the links from other people to your site and you will
    be listed forthwith on google.

    rf, Jan 11, 2005

  3. healyd

    Duende Guest

    While sitting in a puddle scribbled in the mud:
    Took me 2 days for one site. Top 3 - 20 for most common search words. same
    for MSN. not in top 500 in google. It's a Tsunami related thingy.

    Duende, Jan 11, 2005
  4. *sarcasm* Maybe it's related to the link I set up to Yahoo from my blog
    hours ago (I hope my comment does not appear morbid in its context).

    Roy Schestowitz, Jan 11, 2005