How to access object file in visual studio.net

Tony Johansson

Hello experts!!

I'm studying at the university at Karlstad in Sweden.
At this university we use visual studio.net when we do mandatory labs.

At home I use visual studio version 6.0.

In one of the labs at the university we will simulate a space shuttle so
there is a space.hpp and a space.obj. So visual studio must be able to
locate and access this space.obj because there is a lot of methods which
must be accessed.

Now to my problem how do I tell visual studio.net to also search in this
file space.obj when linking.
If I don't I get error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol.

At home where I have visual studio.net I just add file space.obj to the
resourceFiles.

//Tony

Victor Bazarov

Tony said:
I'm studying at the university at Karlstad in Sweden.
At this university we use visual studio.net when we do mandatory labs.

At home I use visual studio version 6.0.
[...]
At home where I have visual studio.net [...].

So, which one do you have at home, 6.0 or .net?

Never mind, comp.lang.c++ is not the right place to post your inquiry.
Please turn your sights to microsoft.public.vc.* newsgroup hierarchy.
I specifically recommend the microsoft.public.vc.project_mgt and
microsoft.public.vc.language forums.

Tony Johansson

At home I use visual studio 6.0.