How to add my site to web searches like Yahoo

William Tasso

Galsaba said:
I just finished my website www.wearabear.com.
I want that when people use Yahoo, google, etc. they will find
it. Anyone knows how to do it?

beg, steal, borrow, blackmail or bribe a fellow webmaster to provide a link
to your site from a page that is already well indexed by the SEs.

brucie

I just finished my website www.wearabear.com.

its as useful as tits on a bull. re-write all the links so they work.

'#' is neither a URI nor a fragment identifier but "is used to delimit a
URI from a fragment identifier in URI references" RFC2396 2.4.3

people without JS can not navigate the site, search engines can not
navigate the site.

Nick Howes

brucie said:
people without JS can not navigate the site, search engines can not
navigate the site.

To elaborate on Brucie's point for the OP, if a person doesn't have
javascript there's no way they can access the submenus that appear when the
mouse hovers over the top menu items. At least design it so that if you
click on the top menu item the subsequent page has the submenu items on it,
down the side or something.

Leslie

I just finished my website www.wearabear.com.
I want that when people use Yahoo, google, etc. they will find
it. Anyone knows how to do it?

First thing you need to do is spend some of your own time and do a
little research on the subject.

Second thing is create a web site that's useful, not just some text
and graphics slapped together in a template you found/bought
somewhere.

Leslie
"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."