How to be a better C programmer?

xikouhui

I personally like C, and do not like any OO languages. The reference
books for OO languages are too heavy for me. They just made things
complicated. Someone laughed at my opinion, saying Google code bases
are mostly written in C++.

I read somewhere about the best way to learn C (or a programming
language in general). I agree with the points. I quote them below:

"The best way to do it is to read some stuff written by masters of the
form, write some things yourself, read a lot more, write a little
more, read a lot more, write some more ... and repeat until your
writing begins to develop the kind of strength and economy you see in
your models."

For C books, I have carefully read The C Programming Language, The C
Answer Book, and The C Puzzle Book. For real C code, I have carefully
read about 20,000 lines written by UC Berkeley guys. I myself have
written about 15,000 lines, not counting tiny toy programs. It is my
situation.

My question is where I can find "some stuff written by masters of the
form" ? I think BSD source code is written by masters. Am I right?