How to bind data of mysql from existing iframe into a new iframe on the same webpage

Joined
Oct 26, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi

I have perl script in which onclick the column in left panel iframe the data got binded with right panel that works perfect. but how can i now bind data to a new iframe on right side by click on the cloumn of iframe on left side. please let me know i will be thankful to you

Ad