    gurdz Guest

    Does anyone know how to change the colour of the text in the console in
    C??

    gurdz, Aug 12, 2006

  2. <http://www.c-faq.com/>

    Question 19.4.

    Keith Thompson, Aug 12, 2006

  3. invalidinvalidinvalid, Aug 13, 2006
  4. I once read an article that a person used acetate to
    change the color of the text on a TRS-80. Have you
    tried this? This method is language independent. :)

    --
    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message:
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ faq:
    Other sites:

    Thomas Matthews, Aug 14, 2006
  5. Does anyone know how to change the colour of the text in the console in
    You change the ribbon in the Decwriter hard-copy console of a VAX
    11/780. This method is independent of operating system and programming
    language.

    Note that if you buy cheap ribbons, you may end up with output
    having a color (what most Americans see) that does not match its
    colour (what most Europeans see). This makes possible insults which
    change text depending on the eye of the beholder.

    Gordon Burditt, Aug 15, 2006