How To control how WSDL generate schema for nested .NET classes ? (part 2)

enrico sabbadin

Hi, I've got another issue about how WSDL handles nested classes.

consider this type :

Public Class CMPXQueryEnvResponse
Public Envelope() As CEnvelope

Public Class CEnvelope
....End Class
End Class

if I expose this type from a web method

public function mymethod() as CMPXQueryEnvResponse ..

the signature of the client generated proxy is

public function mymethod() as CEnvelope :

the outer class ha been stripped away ..

is there any atrtibute I can apply to the type or the method signature to
avoid this ?
(the outer class makes sense since I'll probably add fields to it later )

thank in advance

--
(e-mail address removed)
MTS - COM+ - VBCOM - Enterprise Services - Security FAQ