    any link or tutorial for the same, would help me lot.
    Thanks
    Sukh.

    Sukh, May 26, 2005

  2. Sukh

    Guest Guest

    Random thoughts.

    The easiest way is use the wizard to point to your web program. It sets up
    the MSI correctly; if you set up the installer yourself, you will have to
    reset a lot of properties.

    If you need anything custom done, create your own custom installer rather
    than trying to hack it into the install project class files.

    Depending on what you are deploying, IIS may have to be on the default port
    (80) during install, so check this when you install.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!