    JavaScript DOM.

    Thanks in advance
    Raghuram Banda

    Raghuram Banda, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Raghuram Banda

    DU Guest

    Search the archives of this newsgroup. I know this was answered before.

    DU
    --
    Javascript and Browser bugs:

    DU, Oct 6, 2003

  3. Raghuram Banda

    Dom Leonard Guest

    Yes, but in the interest of friendly group participation, please don't
    refer back to your own previous reply 45 minutes after a repost when,
    per netiquette and ng FAQ the poster has waited a suitable period of
    time before reposting in search of alternative ideas.

    So IE demonstrably fails at creating functional radio buttons using W3C
    DOM methods?

    One workaround is to construct HTML for the buttons in javascript and
    set it as the innerHTML property of a suitable container element (create
    and insert a DIV element, say, before setting its innerHTML property).
    untested for LABEL elements and as ugly as it sounds.

    HTH,

    Dom

    Dom Leonard, Oct 8, 2003