How to create RADIO buttons in IE using DOM

Raghuram Banda

Hi There,

Can any one help me, in how to create a set of radio buttons in IE using
JavaScript DOM.

Thanks in advance
Raghuram Banda

DU

Raghuram said:
Hi There,

Can any one help me, in how to create a set of radio buttons in IE using
JavaScript DOM.

Thanks in advance
Raghuram Banda

Search the archives of this newsgroup. I know this was answered before.

DU
--
Javascript and Browser bugs:

Dom Leonard

DU said:
Search the archives of this newsgroup. I know this was answered before.

Yes, but in the interest of friendly group participation, please don't
refer back to your own previous reply 45 minutes after a repost when,
per netiquette and ng FAQ the poster has waited a suitable period of
time before reposting in search of alternative ideas.

So IE demonstrably fails at creating functional radio buttons using W3C
DOM methods?

One workaround is to construct HTML for the buttons in javascript and
set it as the innerHTML property of a suitable container element (create
and insert a DIV element, say, before setting its innerHTML property).
untested for LABEL elements and as ugly as it sounds.

HTH,

Dom