how to delete record according to the checked checkbox.

Discussion in 'XML' started by -_-, Dec 19, 2009.

  1. -_-

    -_-

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2009
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    0
    how can i create add/delete/edit record in jsp?
    is it feasible to create datagrid like asp.net function??

    my code is as belows:

    I want to check which item is ticked, then the user click a button to delete that record.but now i can't get which record is ticked

    -_-, Dec 19, 2009