How to design a database interface module using Java?

William

I am going to design a datbase interface module for a complex
algorithm by using Java.
But I do not have the conceptual idea what to do.
Anyone can provide a little bit hint for me?

William

Ann

William said:
I am going to design a datbase interface module for a complex
algorithm by using Java.
But I do not have the conceptual idea what to do.
Anyone can provide a little bit hint for me?

William

As far as I know databases don't have algorithms beyond the
simple ones that are built in suchas SUM. What do you want
to store in the database, the arguments to your alg plus the answer?