How to detect selected items?

Bishoy George

I have a datagrid with a template column in its template item I put a check
box.

How to determine which check boxes are selected when a button is clicked.

Notice: these check boxes are separate and are not check box list items.

Thanks alot

Eliyahu Goldin

Use sender parameter of the CheckedChanged event handler. It is a reference
on the checkbox that fired the event. From that reference, using Parent
property, you can navigate up to the datagrid item should you need to.

Eliyahu