How To Do Divsion Using Multi Dimensional Arrays...??

Joined
Jan 2, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hi all,

can anybody tel me how to solve this problem...

code:

1. architecture behavioral of Quant_FDCT is
2. begin
3.
4. QFDCT_process : process (clk)
5. begin
6. for i in 0 to 7 loop
7. for j in 0 to 7 loop
8. Z(i,j)<=X(i,j)/ Y(i,j);
9. end loop;
10. end loop;
end process;
end behavioral;

error:line 8
can not have such operands in this context.

HOW TO DO DIVSION USING MULTI DIMENSIONAL ARRAYS...???????
iam getting error because i used " / " for division.

Last edited: