    also scrolls with it. How can I make the gridview headers not to
    scroll. Thanks
    RS

    RS, Mar 21, 2006

  2. RS

    slagomite Guest

    slagomite, Mar 21, 2006

  3. RS

    jesobrepena

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Check out this open-source project ASP.NET CoolControls. It supports fix headers, footer and pager; and scrollable content. You can also place it inside UpdatePanel with no issue. It works well in Internet Explorer 8.0.6001, Firefox 3.5.3 and Safari 4.0.2.

    johnsobrepena.blogspot.com/2009/09/extending-aspnet-gridview-for-fixed.html

    jesobrepena, Oct 22, 2009
  4. RS

    prashiddha

    Joined: