How to get DISPLAYMEMBER to work with custom object in WEB form property window

Kevin C Smith

Hi there.

I have a custom object implementing IBindingList and ITypedList.
I use it to provide a DataSource to a DataGrid.
This works in Win and Web forms, but I only get the DataMember list in a WIN
form.

Anyone know how I can get DataMember to display a drop-down list in the WEB
form property window?
Maybe some attribute I don't know about? It must be possible because it
works with a DataSet.

Thanks