how to get html from the user control(.ascx)

Srinivas

hi

I have user control with datagrid and other things,and in page load i
am loading the control in to aspx page and iam displaying the page,Now
i have a situation where i have to email the result of that page like
in html format.i know how to email html page but i dont have any idea
how to extract html form string from user control.Please help

Thanks in advance
srin.