how to get the Mobile Device screen width

Sumantra

Hi ,
Does anybody know how to get the Mobile Device screen width and height. I
want an image to be displayed based on the Client mobile device's width. The
ScreenPixelsWidth or ScreenCharectersWidth is not giving the right width.
From the web if I access the application everytime it is taking 640 as
screen Width. How to do it? Plz help.

Jay

Hi,

There is no specific API to get the width of the mobile phones. What you can
do is please try to split 3 types.

1.Small images
2.Medium Images
3Large Image size. in the web.config file define based on the mobile you get
display images.

But one thing you need real phone to see what type of images you can display

-Jay