how to ignore the [enter] key?

aguai

hi Im trying to do is something should be simple:
I wish to ignore the [enter] key....'\n'
my test is Like this

/*di.cpp*/
#include <cstdio>
#include <cstdlib>
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main(void)
{
setvbuf(stdin, NULL, _IONBF, 0);
while ( cin.peek()!='\n'){cout.put(cin.get())<<endl;}
return 0;

}

then I try
aguai@home:~/cpp$ ./a.out
please dont...

..
..
..

but what i hope is like
aguai@home:~/cpp$ ./a.out

..
..
..
<push enter and exit....>

is that possible to be done with a ansi C/C++ function?
thanx

Colander

hi Im trying to do is something should be simple:
I wish to ignore the [enter] key....'\n'
my test is Like this

/*di.cpp*/
#include <cstdio>
#include <cstdlib>
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main(void)
{
setvbuf(stdin, NULL, _IONBF, 0);
while ( cin.peek()!='\n'){cout.put(cin.get())<<endl;}
return 0;

}

then I try
aguai@home:~/cpp$ ./a.out
please dont...

.
.
.

but what i hope is like
aguai@home:~/cpp$ ./a.out

.
.
.
<push enter and exit....>

is that possible to be done with a ansi C/C++ function?
thanx

(Deleted follow-ups)

I believe you are searching for 'noecho' which is in curses.h