    is a seperate thread running and keeping watching that is size or the
    position is changed , as shuch implementation should be implemented as
    there are no ways rather than that ?

    kernelerror, Jun 16, 2008

  2. kernelerror

    kernelerror Guest

    Since JFrame's ancestor classes include java.awt.Component, how about a
    Ohh thanks , W Jackson , anyway I wonder why I googled it and doesn't
    found it .
    I sure that I google correctly . but didn't get it I don't know why.

    kernelerror, Jun 16, 2008

  3. Maybe the information is spread from one
    side of the net to the other by multi-posters*.

    Plese refrain from multi-posting* in future.

    * <http://pscode.org/javafaq.html#xpost>

    (X-post to c.l.j.p./h., w/ f-u to c.l.j.h. only)

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 16, 2008