How to make a JPanel display another java project

Kenny via JavaKB.com

I have a rather large java project which amongst other things displays a
visualisation of a website. I am wanting to put this whole project into
another java project which is currently a large GUI with JPanels. Is there
a way to display another java file inside a JPanel?

Your help would be most appreciated.

Oscar kind

Kenny via JavaKB.com said:
I have a rather large java project which amongst other things displays a
visualisation of a website. I am wanting to put this whole project into
another java project which is currently a large GUI with JPanels. Is there
a way to display another java file inside a JPanel?

Yes, by putting one JTextPane in it (or replace the JPanel by it). A
JTextPane can display HTML from a String, File and URL. See the API for
details.