How to make a Tabbed panel invisible

Sn

HI all,

In the GUI screen of my application, i ve a component with several
tabbed panels. I want to show a tab when some conditions are true.
That is when the condition is false, the tab should not be
present/visible there.

I tried to achieve this using the panel properties setEnabled() and
setVisible() methods

But irrespective of the value set with this methods the tabbed panels
are always shown in the GUI,

kindly let me know what should i do to make the panel invisible when
the condition is false.

regards,

hiwa

Sn ã®ãƒ¡ãƒƒã‚»ãƒ¼ã‚¸:
HI all,

In the GUI screen of my application, i ve a component with several
tabbed panels. I want to show a tab when some conditions are true.
That is when the condition is false, the tab should not be
present/visible there.

I tried to achieve this using the panel properties setEnabled() and
setVisible() methods

But irrespective of the value set with this methods the tabbed panels
are always shown in the GUI,

kindly let me know what should i do to make the panel invisible when
the condition is false.

regards,
setEnabled() and
setEnabeldAt()
or,
use add/remove idioms of the JTabbedPane class.

Sn

hiwa said:
Sn ã®ãƒ¡ãƒƒã‚»ãƒ¼ã‚¸:

setEnabeldAt()
or,
use add/remove idioms of the JTabbedPane class.

hi thanks for the reply..

i removed it based on the condition using removeTabAt() method..