    Regards,
    Peng

    $ python
    Python 2.5.2 (r252:60911, May 21 2008, 10:08:24)
    Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.a b

    Peng Yu, Sep 18, 2009

  2. Peng Yu

    Andreas Tawn Guest

    Hi,
    print "a" + "b"

    Cheers,

    Drea

    Andreas Tawn, Sep 18, 2009

  3. Peng Yu

    Donn Guest

    print "a"+"b"

    \d

    Donn, Sep 18, 2009
  4. Peng Yu

    Tobiah Guest

    Since you are new, you should also be aware of:

    print "%s%s" % (a, b)

    Tobiah, Sep 18, 2009
  5. Peng Yu

    koranthala Guest

    What if I want to print 1 to 100 in a loop without spaces in between?
    I think that is the OPs question.

    koranthala, Sep 18, 2009
  6. Peng Yu

    Jerry Hill Guest

    In that case I would skip using print entirely, and use something like this:

    import sys
    for i in xrange(100):
    sys.stdout.write(str(i))
    sys.stdout.write('\n')

    That allows you to bypass any of the behavior of the print builtin
    that you don't want.

    Jerry Hill, Sep 18, 2009
  7. arr = ['a', 'b', 'c', 'andsoon']
    print ''.join(arr)