How to process ONIX XML file with dupicate field names?

rotsjke

Hi,

i need to process a onix xml file. I use microsoft dom and this works,
except for the fact that there are dupicate field names in this onix
file and while processing this file each one overwrites the previous.
The xml where it goes wrong:
<Title>
<TitleType>01</TitleType>
<TitleText>Er is er een jarig</TitleText>
</Title>
<Title>
<TitleType>05</TitleType>
<TitleText>ER IS ER EEN JARIG</TitleText>
</Title>
<Title>
<TitleType>10</TitleType>
<TitleText>HILHORST*ER IS ER EEN JARIG</TitleText>
</Title>

After parsing, the only line left is the titletype 10 and the
following titletext.

What to do to prevent this?

Thanks!
Rogier