How to re-size font within an iframe?

DL

Hi,

I come across the following code:
editableIframe.document.execCommand("FontSize", "", "9");

And if that's correct, how could we use some dynamic value instead of
fixed size e.g. 9. That is, instead of specifying "9", could we do
something like +1 to replace it or -1 to decrease it? If not, what
else could we do about it?

And browser-wise, IE, Firefox, and maybe Chrome.

Thanks in advance.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

DL said:
I come across the following code:
editableIframe.document.execCommand("FontSize", "", "9");

And if that's correct,

It is not, at least not for MSHTML:

how could we use some dynamic value instead of fixed size e.g. 9. That
is, instead of specifying "9", could we do something like +1 to replace
it or -1 to decrease it?
Yes.

If not, what else could we do about it?

"We" could RTFM and try to use "our" brain for a change.

Your questions are getting more stupid with each time you post, when the
reverse should be true. Are you not the least bit embarrassed by posting
them?

PointedEars

DL

It is not, at least not for MSHTML:

"We" could RTFM and try to use "our" brain for a change.

Your questions are getting more stupid with each time you post, when the
reverse should be true.  Are you not the least bit embarrassed by posting
them?

PointedEars

Why do you have so much fu?? crap? As I said before, if you know the
answer and is willing to be helpful post the answer or even a clear
pointer! You're truly a despicable human!

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

DL said:
Thomas said:
DL said:
I come across the following code:
editableIframe.document.execCommand("FontSize", "", "9");
And if that's correct,

It is not, at least not for MSHTML:

how could we use some dynamic value instead of fixed size e.g. 9. That
is, instead of specifying "9", could we do something like +1 to replace
it or -1 to decrease it?
Yes.

If not, what else could we do about it?

"We" could RTFM and try to use "our" brain for a change.

Your questions are getting more stupid with each time you post, when the
reverse should be true. Are you not the least bit embarrassed by posting
them?

[...]

Why do you have so much fu?? crap? As I said before, if you know the
answer and is willing to be helpful post the answer or even a clear
pointer! You're truly a despicable human!

As you could have read if you would be able to read (and think clearly),
I have posted a very clear pointer (see above full quote for the
intellectually challenged). It is _not_ *my* problem when you are too
stupid to notice it, make use of it, or ask about things you do not fully
understand about it!

As can be read in he second referred document: It is OK not to know
everything; it is not OK to play stupid because you are a lazy ass trying to
let others waste their precious time with doing *your* homework!

Despite your stupid question, I gave you one more chance to present yourself
as an intelligent being instead of a complete idiot here, and you managed to
blew it *again*. I am going to read you again in a year or so when you
would have finally reached mental maturity, hopefully.

PointedEars