How to receve user events from IE on objects within frames

cal_2pac

Resurrecting a month old thread.. (listed at
http://groups-beta.google.com/group...3f822f7f4b?q=cal_2pac&rnum=3#5924203f822f7f4b)
Somehow - responses to that thread are not being brought up in
chronological order. Thus the creation of another thread.

The thread listed above proposed a solution to receive events from user
events on the document in a webpage.
However, it seems that this solution does not return events on objects
within
frames in webpages eg . if you go to www.andersondirect.com - the page
is composed of three frames called as topFrame main and address. Now
when I click on say 'Select a Vehicle' which is within main - I do not
get any Onclick event. I also do not get an OnMousemove event if I move
the mouse. However, I do get on Mousemove event on a tag called as
frameset (which is part of the top page).
How does one get events from the frames then?