How to reduce duplication in this small JS script

Dr J R Stockton

In comp.lang.javascript message <rmb1571f5nlgbmll73tep3a4clk175iul5@4ax.
I started writing my own graphics library, which would work by
building a simple GIF, since all browsers seem to support those.

Even Lynx?

All my 5 browsers support PNG, and (when one knows how) it is easy to go
from a canvas on screen to a PNG saved on disc.

Dr J R Stockton

In comp.lang.javascript message <[email protected]
rlyn.invalid>, Mon, 22 Aug 2011 19:12:51, Dr J R Stockton
In comp.lang.javascript message <rmb1571f5nlgbmll73tep3a4clk175iul5@4ax.

Even Lynx?

All my 5 browsers support PNG, and (when one knows how) it is easy to go
from a canvas on screen to a PNG saved on disc.

After checking : it is now trivial in Firefox Safari Chrome, apparently
needs coding knowledge in Opera 11.50, and IE8 has no canvas. See, of
course, my js-grphx.htm.