how to remove URL from title

Guest

Hi,

I am having a secure site, i am calling a popup window on the click of a
link by usin g "Window.open()" method.
The problem i am facing is when the popup appears its having the URL in the
title of the popup and that also at the start of the title my actual title
appears after that. for ex: "https:\\a.b.com - Test Microsoft Internet
Explorer"

I want to remove the initial URL part from the title. Do you have any
suggestion for this?

Matt Berther

Hello Hitesh,

As far as I know, this is an issue with Internet Explorer's new security
settings. It will display an untrusted site's base url if the address bar
is not visible. (makes sense in light of the phishing schemes that are going
on lately).

The only way I know to get around this is to make the site trusted.

Guest

Hi Patrick/Matt,

Thanks to both of you for suggesting me the possibilities. But at this point
of time i am unable to get rid of the URL by both the ways. I trying to use
some varients of the solutions that you pepole have suggested and see whether
they work?

In the mean time if you have any other alternative then please post those
also so that i can try those also.

If any one else have some suggestions here then please help me to come out
of this situation.