How to Save to Client Machine

Andy Williams

I have an ASP Web Page which displays an MSChart graph based on some
selections made by the user.

I've added a button to Save the graph but it saves it on the Server that the
Web Page is hosted on.

I would like to be able to allow the User to click a button and Save the
graph to their own machine, is this possible?

Andy Williams

Mr. Arnold

Andy Williams said:
I have an ASP Web Page which displays an MSChart graph based on some
selections made by the user.

I've added a button to Save the graph but it saves it on the Server that
the
Web Page is hosted on.

I would like to be able to allow the User to click a button and Save the
graph to their own machine, is this possible?

This should get you in the ballpark.

http://www.west-wind.com/weblog/posts/76293.aspx

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4034 (20090424) __________

http://www.eset.com