How to search for files

ADE

Hi I am building an application in Tkinter and Python that searches my
harddrive for images

I would like to know how I could search for filenames on my hardrive

eg if I do a search for sunsets I would like everything with the name sun
sunset and sunsets to appear

just the filename and the path I would like displayed it would be appearing
in a listbox

Anyhelp is appreciated

You guys/girls rock

Cheers

if you need to take a look at my code post to this message

Thanks again

fBechmann

os.walk (needs python 2.3) and/or glob.glob() should be good places to
start your search.