How to set a gridviews columns wrap property to false programatica

Guest

I have autogeneratecolumns set to yes but the columns I am bound to to are
not in the collection (using c#). How would I access them to set their wrap
property to false.

Please help I am stumpped on this one...

Thx.

Kevin

Guest

Thanks for responding but that does not solve my problem. I am late binding
and have autogeneratecolumns = yes. I have a select button in the first
column but there are no other columns in the columns collection. Is there a
way to add the columns to the collection after binding has been done?