How to show data horizontally not vertically in rdlc

Discussion in '.NET' started by ahmedsa, Mar 9, 2017.

  1. ahmedsa

    ahmedsa

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I work in rdlc report but i face problem

    data go to vertically but actually i need it horizontally

    data show current

    employee data no 1

    employee data no 2

    employee data no 3

    actually what i need

    employeedata no 1 employeedata no 2

    employeedata no 3 employeedatano4

    so that how to do that please

    image what i need as below

    http://www.mediafire.com/view/d67usu7bk7knqdx/11.jpg

    according to my page size it can take 8 rectangle data

    every 2 rectangle in one line

    but i need horizontally not vertically

    ahmedsa, Mar 9, 2017