How to Simulate more than One User using Microsoft Web Application Stress (WAS) Tool

Anupa

Hi,

I am using WAS tool for Website Load testing. But even if i do the
setting of say 20 users, and run the test, the number of Active
Sessions which get recorded in the ASP.Net Applications Performance
Counter is always 1 which means only 1 user is logged in at a time
inspite of doing the setting for 20 Users.

Can anyone tell me the reason and how can I Simulate more than One User
using Microsoft Web Application Stress (WAS) Tool to hit the Web
Server.

Its urgent

Regards,
Anupa