How to tell which button a user pressed?

Asen Bozhilov

Thomas said:
Why don't you FOAD?

And the meaning of FOAD is? For example AD can mean:

Arrogant Deutsch

Did you use same words in real life? Here you are under the cover, but
in face to face perhaps you are nobody? Lower than grass?

Garrett Smith

I cannot remember the last time I was "feeling lucky".

Google.com's autocomplete behaves inconsistently with tabbing.

Firefox 3.6:

1) Type two characters , e.g. "po"
2) Hit tab twice
focus may appear to be lost (can see no element focused)

3) Hit tab again

The behavior after step 2 depends on whether the list has been populated
or not.

Bwig Zomberi

Garrett said:
I cannot remember the last time I was "feeling lucky".

Pressing Enter activates Google Search, not I'm Feeling Lucky.
Google.com's autocomplete behaves inconsistently with tabbing.

Firefox 3.6:

1) Type two characters , e.g. "po"
2) Hit tab twice
focus may appear to be lost (can see no element focused)

3) Hit tab again

The behavior after step 2 depends on whether the list has been populated
or not.

Maybe the connection is slow and the focus is stuck in the suggestion list.

Why use Google suggest feature? In Opera, I have modified Google search
with this URL.
http://www.google.com/search?q=%s&complete=0

Garrett Smith