How to turn off the AutoComplete using meta tags

scorp7355

I was wondering if there is some other way to turn autocomplete off
besides using "autocomplete=off", using a meta tag or something
similar. It would be great if there is some way to turn it off at a
page level.

Any ideas/thought would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Zac

Ivo

Zac posts
Ivan Peters wrote
I was wondering if there is some other way to turn autocomplete off
besides using "autocomplete=off", using a meta tag or something
similar. It would be great if there is some way to turn it off at a
page level.
Any ideas/thought would be greatly appreciated.

Don't know about meta tags. This relies on javascript being avavilable,
just put it in a script tag after the last element that matters:
var a = document.getElementsByTagName('*'), i = a.length;
while( i-- ) { a.autoComplete='off'; }