How to use parameters(record selection) and stored procedure in CR.NET web-based application?

TaeHo Yoo

I want to use parameter to narrow or sort or group the records in
web-based application.
I have tried to use parameter({Customer.UpdateDate<= Today - 2}) but it
complains saying "missing parmeter field current value".

The ideal solution for me would be like there is a html page with a
number of options users can use to produce the report they need, after
filling in this page and submit, the Crystal report takes the values
from the page and produce a report.

How do I accomplish this? Any idea or references?

Thanks a lot in advance.