How to use session to store data..Plz Help...

sanju

Hi all, i am a asp programmer and i want to use the session variable
to store values. I have one asp page including 5 textboxes and 25
radio buttons. My problem is when i submitting the information at the
first time and after filling half of the form if i closed the form
then next time when i again want to fill that form, it should select
that controls which i selected at the first time.
I dont know how to do it.
plz kindly help me,

Thanks in advance.

Evertjan.

sanju wrote on 14 mei 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
Hi all, i am a asp programmer and i want to use the session variable
to store values. I have one asp page including 5 textboxes and 25
radio buttons. My problem is when i submitting the information at the
first time and after filling half of the form if i closed the form
then next time when i again want to fill that form, it should select
that controls which i selected at the first time.
I dont know how to do it.

Show the minimal code you have done sofar.