How to write array of bitmaps directly to disk

Rithesh Pai

Hi all,
I am converting avi files to series of bitmaps to enhance them.How
do I write this series into harddisk?
Also,one more issue that creeps in is if I write these to hard
disk,accessing them again in a sequence will also take up a lot of
resources.
Is there any way out???

regards
Rithesh

Mona

Hi Rithesh,

Regarding the first issue of converting the avi files to a series of bitmaps
in order to enhance them, I would request you to please go through the
following code snippet :

START CODE

foreach (Bitmap b in arrayofbitmaps)
b.Save(Filename)

END CODE

Regarding the second issue of accessing this sequeb\nce taking a lot of
resources, I would suggest you to use the freeimage library. This will help
in gaining some speed, however a lot of memory will be used. However, since
a bitmap requires some extra memory usage than others, therefore it will
consume sme resources.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Mona [Grapecity]