How Was This Done?

Randy Yates

I would appreciate it very much if someone could describe how the
navigation tabs are implemented on this web page in at least a
summary style:

http://cnx.org

I love this site - very elegant - and I want to pattern my own
site after it, albeit using latex/tralics instead of cnl.
--
% Randy Yates % "Rollin' and riding and slippin' and
%% Fuquay-Varina, NC % sliding, it's magic."

richard

I would appreciate it very much if someone could describe how the
navigation tabs are implemented on this web page in at least a
summary style:

http://cnx.org

I love this site - very elegant - and I want to pattern my own
site after it, albeit using latex/tralics instead of cnl.

Javascript.