Howto tell eclipse to use local html documentation?

anton

Hi,
first of all :I am new to java and eclipse.

I unzipped the jdk-1_5_0-doc.zip in the c:\program Files\java folder.
(So I have c:\program Files\java\doc\... )

Now when I want to get context sensitive help in eclipse
I use F2 you see the nice boxes .. trying around
some keystrokes (sorry don't remember some F1-CTRL??)
eclipse started my FireFox and tried to read the documentation
of the sun homepage.

Since I am not online, and since I have the doc locally
I would like to use the local doc.

Does somebody have any idea where I can configure this or
is this "hard-wired" in eclipse?

I went through all the preferences but didn't find anything.

I use eclipse 3.1.2 on win2Ksp4 and java 1.5.0_6

Thanks

Paul Hamaker

Window, Preferences
Java, Installed JREs