Hpricot question

Nanda Yadav

when I parse html file and capture the elements, hpricot automatically
fixes the issues and shows the results.

so if html source code has
<title> This title is formatted wrong <adsfadsftitle>

puts doc.at("title").to_html shows
<title>This title is formatted wrong </title>

What I want to do is capture the actual text and tags as they are, is
there any method in hpricot that does that or is there another parser i
can use for this purpose.

Thanks a bunch!