Html 2 PDF with AJAX & PHP

Shahab Vahabzadeh

I Wanna Get Articles Fromm DB And Show Them By Their ID But @ Bottom Of
Each Page a Link to Convert it to PDF ... Because i Wanna User to
Download it, Please Help Me Thanks

Randy Webb

Shahab Vahabzadeh said the following on 1/6/2007 1:07 PM:
I Wanna Get Articles Fromm DB And Show Them By Their ID But @ Bottom Of
Each Page a Link to Convert it to PDF ... Because i Wanna User to
Download it, Please Help Me Thanks

Ummm, do you know how to create a link and link to your PDF file? This
has nothing to do with Javascript.

Shahab Vahabzadeh

Thanks Dear Randy About Your Reply...But I Dont Have That PHP File! I
Dont Know How Convert HTML 2 PDF
This is The Problem!
Thanks

zero0x

here is php script http://sourceforge.net/projects/html2fpdf please use google before asking questions.

Randy Webb

here is php script http://sourceforge.net/projects/h... the newsgroup FAQ before answering questions.

marss

Lee said:
People who post "answers" without having read the FAQ tend
to make this newsgroup less useful.

Teen-age-style boorishness do not make this newsgroup more useful.

Randy Webb

blechler said the following on 1/9/2007 1:28 AM:
pcx99 is right. You are a pompous ass.

Thank you for your ignorantly bliss compliment. I am normally called a
lot worse than that so being called a simple pompous ass would be a
compliment.

Again, thank you.

Lee

marss said:
Teen-age-style boorishness do not make this newsgroup more useful.

Long-time posters point out the consensus guide-lines and their
value to the common good of the newsgroup, and you and some others
start name-calling. Who's "boorish"?