Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi

I have a jsp with a form and 1text fields and a drop down in it. When the page loads, I populate the drop down using <html:select> of struts.

Usage:
property="branchList" label="branchCode" value="branchId"/>

Now, when the user selects an item from the drop down, I need the the text field to be filled in based on the selection he/she makes. How do I do this?

Note:
"branchList" is an ArrayList containing "Branch" beans. The attributes in the Branch bean are 1) branchId 2) branchCode, 3) branchName. When the user selects a branchId from the drop down, I should be able to get the branchName from the Branch bean? I know I can do it by using pure Java code in my JSP, but is there a Struts taglib to help me out.