Feb 15, 2021
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Hi,

please see

i need help here

i cant make sense of the results... they simply dont match up

some are around the same lines of code, and looking at them the error mesage makes no sense

again, i need some help

THANKS!!

looked it over and can not make sense of it..

some of the errors are aound the same line of code, but i cant figure it out....

please help me!

Thanks!

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
You have 6 errors.
The first says you are missing an attribute - gives you the line and has links to attributes you could use.
Adding rel="stylesheet" to the line should clear this up.

Error two says you can not just have a class. It might be an attribute of a DIV. So add it to the div above the line or under the line or make the line a DIV ie, <div class="intro">

errors 4 ~ 5 ~ 6 tells you that you have unclosed elements. In your case <div> needs </div> to close them.

Go fix 'em, tiger!

Joined
Feb 15, 2021
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
thanks!

i have found sometimes it takes a bit to publish the validation corrections

rel="stylesheet"
line 18 of my code is already your above suggestion... maybe i am confused??? help me out here?

errors 3 and 5 line 56 (2) the div tags match! an open <div> at line 56 and a closing </div> line 71

error 4 line 71 is the </div> connected to line 56.. do not know why i am gettig this as an error :(

also, i dont understand warning 2.... back at line 56 again

is https://forallthetime.com/BI3/index.html helpful to you?

please be clear in explaining all this... i am a bit confused

please be patient :)

thanks for your time and trouble! i am learning here :)

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
Looks like you corrected some of your problems.
Now you need to correct <dix class="intro"> change <dix to <div
And then find where you want to close it and do that. between lines 69 and 71.

Joined
Feb 15, 2021
Messages
99