Http Client Library

Prathap

Hi,
I am looking for a good HttpClient library in c++ that can provide
me high level api for making http requests and read the response. I
did not find anything *promising* on googling. Do someone has some
experience in using any of the libraries? Does anyone has some
suggestions?

thanks
~
Prathap
Pivotsystems

kmclaughlin

Hi,
I am looking for a good HttpClient library in c++ that can provide
me high level api for making http requests and read the response. I
did not find anything *promising* on googling. Do someone has some
experience in using any of the libraries? Does anyone has some
suggestions?

thanks
~
Prathap