HTTPHandlers in MOSS2007

Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am trying to add HTTPHandler for resizing user profile image in SHarepoint. But my Handlers are working fine in .NET web application and not in SharePoint. My handler is not getting activated in SharePoint. I also followed all the steps of adding a configuration mapping redirecting to aspnet_isapi.dll and added the handlers in the web.config file of that corresponding site(virtual directory) and added the custom HTTPHandler dll in the bin directory which the handler references. But still my handlers are not working when used in SharePoint.

Any help/inputs would be appreciated. Is there anyother check that needs to be done for adding HTTPHandlers to SHarePoint?