HttpListener seems to have 16k limit for post data

Vladimir Svagr

Excuse me if I'm posting to incorrect area. My problem deals with strange
behaviour of HttpListener class.
I'm trying to consume large amount of data via HttpListener object. If I
post data via HttpWebRequest everything works fine. But when we use cUrl
utility HttpListener consumes only about 16k of data and then crashes,
without any "catchable" exception. I see this on W2K3 server, on my Vista my
solution works.
Thans for help.