HttpModule

Bipin V

Hi,

If some one has done ISAPI programming, will be aware of
EXTENSION_CONTROL_BLOCK which is used to persist a connection information,
So that I can send response asynchronously.

I can create a custom http module and for an extension. But i cannot persist
the connection for later use.

Is there any way in ASP.Net to do the same thing. CHttpContext object is
available only during the time of the request, I cannot store the reference
for later use.

Thanks in advance,
Bipin