<httpRuntime executionTimeout=""> in ASP.NET 2.0

dejavue82

Hi,

What is the maximum value I can set to the following web.config
property to?

<httpRuntime executionTimeout="">

I'm asking, since I'm not sure if there is a setting on my host's
shared server (in the machine.config file for example) that can limit
this. In ASP.NET 1.0 the executionTimeout setting depended on another
property (responseDeadlockInterval) in machine.config that doesn't
exist in ASP.NET 2.0 anymore.

Thank you for your time!

Jim

Guest

Hi,

What is the maximum value I can set to the following web.config
property to?

<httpRuntime executionTimeout="">

I'm asking, since I'm not sure if there is a setting on my host's
shared server (in the machine.config file for example) that can limit
this. In ASP.NET 1.0 the executionTimeout setting depended on another
property (responseDeadlockInterval) in machine.config that doesn't
exist in ASP.NET 2.0 anymore.

Thank you for your time!

Jim

executionTimeout is a TimeSpan attribute, it means the maximum value
it may have is 10675199.02:48:05.4775807

This value can be limited, e.g. in web services by the timeout of a
web service proxy client.