HTTPS Post Bad Request

Nikolay Seskin

Greetings all.

My application works with a remote server. Server uses https
authorization of the certificate. I have following code to authorize and
sends request:

uri = URI.parse("https://db1-test.content.ertelecom.ru/")
http = Net::HTTP.new(uri.host, '443')
http.use_ssl = true
http.verify_mode = OpenSSL::SSL::VERIFY_PEER
http.ca_file = File.join(File.dirname("public/certificate.pem"),
"certificate.pem")
http.start do |http|
req =
Net::HTTP::Get.new("/cgi-bin/expr/export.get_pay_systems?partner_id=1003")
responce = http.request(req)
resp = responce.body
end

this code works well, I get the data from the server. BUT when I try to
make POST request:

http.start do |http|
req =
Net::HTTP::post.new("/cgi-bin/expr/payment_transactions.verify_order",
params)
responce = http.request(req)
resp = responce.body
end

I get an error from the server:

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Request header field is missing ':' separator.

what is that be? I tried to find a solution, but to no avail. the
Internet caught the message that it could be antivirus, but I'm on
Linux. I will be glad to any thoughts!