HTTPS Post in .Net

Tina

my client has a business partner that can't process web services but they
can accept an XML document via HTTPs Post. How, or what is the best way, in
which to do that? If they find an error in the file they submit back to me
via HTTPS Post. How do I catch that?

I know this is probably really basic stuff but I have never done this kind
of coding in .Net.

Thanks,

nahid

my client has a business partner that can't process web services but they
can accept an XML document via HTTPs Post. How, or what is the best way, in
which to do that? If they find an error in the file they submit back to me
via HTTPS Post. How do I catch that?

I know this is probably really basic stuff but I have never done this kind
of coding in .Net.

Thanks,

hi,
have a look at